Changing your password is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Assuming you know your existing administrative Console password, follow the steps below to change it. If you don't know or have forgotten your password, please visit this article: How do I login if I don't know or forgot my password?
- Login to the Console ad hover over your profile image and click "My Settings". On the settings page, click "Change Your Password".
- In the modal window that appears:
- Enter your existing password.
- Enter your new password and then confirm it. Make sure your new password complies with the stated password policy.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Please Note: Although we have taken all available means to ensure online security, true security is up to you. Please do not share your password with anyone, as sensitive personal information can be accessed through your user account. For an additional measure of security, we recommend you change your password periodically.