- Log-in into the Console.
- Click on the gear icon on your navigation bar to access your 'Customer Settings' (the settings for your organization)
- From within the 'Customers Settings', click on the 'Users' tab.
- Scroll down to 'Create New User'. Complete the contact info for the new user.
- A dialog box will pop-up.
- Choose the appropriate Security Role for the new user.
- The OneView Username should be in the format firstName.lastName. For example, John Smith's console username would be john.smith.
- Email must be one, and only one, email address.
- Select Send Email to send the new user an invite email with log-in instructions once the user is created. If you prefer to send the invitation email at a later date, leave this field deselected.
- Click Create to finalize the process.
- If an invite email was not sent to the user, an envelope icon will appear under Send Invite. Select this icon at any time to send the user an email with log-in instructions.
OneView and OneLink Accounts are linked but not the same. If a user has an existing OneLink account using the email provided they can login to the console using the same email/password they have already set up. If the user doesn't have a OneLink account they will be sent an email prompting them to create a password and login for both OneLink and OneView.
If a user is disabled from the user list in OneView they will still have access to OneLink and all their previously reported OneLink issues, but will no longer be able to log into the console.